Identitary Legacy (2016/2017-2019)
The Identitary Legacy project consists in the creation and positioning of a market for the development of industrial cultural heritages. The service, which we intend to develop, coincides with the structuring of a special internal department of our organization, which deals with proposing and providing services with a cultural, creative and artistic nature to manufacturing industries and public bodies, which intend to enhance, best manage, capitalise on or start constructing their cultural heritage, through actions that can be:
- Introduction of creatives in the companies’ production chains, artist-in-residence in the companies;
- Creation and implementation of corporate art collections and enhancement of them through
- exhibitions. Similarly, valorisation of corporate archives;
- Management, curating and designing of corporate museums and spaces dedicated to museumization of companies, or of territorial museums arisen in regenerated corporate spaces;
- Creation of network for company museums, and connection of them with public authorities and with consortium of spatial development, promotion and development of international networks (creation of dedicated package travel and tourist routes, management of network relations and participation in the enhancement of place branding), and creation of connections and visibility also through the development of international networks;
- Organization of artistic and representative activities capable of bring about benefit to the image of the place brand, creation and development of activities to valorize the knowledge and the intangible practices formed thanks to the experience of local industries;
PROJECT OBJECTIVES ARE:
- Responding to an unspoken need of the territory and of its industrial actors, developing a system of services for companies and private corporate, which has an impact on the whole territory;
- Connecting art and industrial and manufacturing business as a solution to tackle the crisis with the identity resources that characterize our area (in its last phase, in fact, the project wants to open the provision of services to foreign and international entities);
- Give space to an idiosyncratic and original combination of resources that already exist but that are not capitalised on the territory: the one of private assets is, in fact, a real “dark area” of heritage that is still untreated and not valorized;
- Make all the cultural heritage of private individual more participated and usable, and legitimize the economic history of the territory, because these assets were not developed only by the entrepreneurs or by their industrial private owner
- Contribute to enhance tourist attractions in the territory and its place brand awareness with the diffusion and systematization of corporate museum and private assets.
THE PROJECT IS FINANCED BY FUNDER35, and it started in early 2017, and it will be completed in 2019.